Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Scene, Recently #34

It has been a game of catch-up since Daughter flew back to her home last week but I do not regret a moment of the days spent on 'stay-cation' with her.  One project I got busy on immediately after she got on the jet is the Nose - a carnival game for our local radio station KFSK's Kiddie Carnival at the July 4th celebration.
 
The Nose - paper mache on plywood - work in progress
 My morning walks continue to fill me with serenity, which sometimes flies away later in these busy days.
This morning a layer of fog glided along the Wrangell Narrows.
One thing I love about Blogland is the opportunity to exchange art with some fabulous artists.  The past week my post office box yielded an envelop of mail-art treasure from Connie Rose
Mail Art from Connie Rose

artist trading card from Connie
Thanks, Connie - an ATC in return is on my list, way up near the top.  As soon as I finish this Nose...
Happy mid-week, All!

4 comments:

  1. Ha, what do you use the nose for ? Sniffing around ? I thought you had Flossy for that ! ;-)
    Lovely card from Connie !
    Good, you seem to have a great summer !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that, 'stay-cation", need to plan one of those. And that misty narrows image, oh my, do I want to BE right there! I love evergreen shores. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your nose is any indication of the high jinks going on at the kiddie carnival I wish I was a kiddie in your neighbourhood! Enjoy your day, Sus. xo Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a supernose! And a very lovely card from Connie, lucky you!
    xo BarbaraBee

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you - please leave me a note.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...