Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Refreshing Hawaii Results in Renewed Energy

'Guardian' (20.25"x31.75")

'Guardian' (detail)

'Change in the Weather' (32.25"x19")

"Change in the Weather' (detail)

Last week at this time I was enjoying a bit of a break on a warmer island, Oahu. The water was an incredible changing palette of aqua, turquoise and every shade of blue imaginable. HUGE surf pounding on the North Shore - the morning of the Tsunami warning I found myself sitting on our hotel balcony for almost two hours, doing absolutely nothing and feeling no guilt about that! Home again, I realize I live in Paradise North, and am back into my studio routine truly refreshed and working well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you - please leave me a note.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...