Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

All over the place...

A three-ring circus of a studio week!  On Good Friday I dyed with black, adding small amounts of primary colors.  My intent: to create backgrounds for framed works.
Before I could start dyeing, I boxed up my completed work for the Ketchikan show, to avoid potential splash-induced tragedy.  If you look closely at the piece in the foreground you can see the tacking threads which hold the dye-painting to the stretched canvas.
Easter Sunday morning at my church, with the Alleluia banner I created several years ago hanging in joyous proclamation: Christ is Risen!!!
I love the frilly lichens decorating this tree in the woods surrounding my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you - please leave me a note.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...