Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Visiting Denver


After the American Craft Retailers Expo in Las Vegas, I flew to Denver for a relaxing time hanging out with my parents. 


The roses were in bloom and abundant in the neighborhood.

While I was there, I enjoyed the thrill of thunder storms, so rare in Petersburg.

The High Line Canal trail is very close to my parents home, and I walked there every afternoon, soaking up sunshine and relishing the smells of summer which took me back to childhood in the area.

The Russian Olive trees were so fragrant.  My mother grew them in our old back yard.

Iris are my favorite flower, and another plant my mom grew along the side of the old house on Chenango.

Beautiful Russian Olive trees among the cottonwoods along the High Line Canal trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you - please leave me a note.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...