Flossy and I are pleased to have received our first blog award, the Liebster, bestowed upon our little bight in Blogland by Nadia over at the Province of Multicolored Pieces. Thank you, Nadia.
As part of the terms of the award, we in turn honor 5 other bloggers with 200 or fewer followers whose work consistently moves us. Our nominations:
1. Fiberrainbow – From her home in the Netherlands, Els shares her love of color through photos of her beautiful felted works and fiber art in a voice which is kindly and joyful, always on the sunny side.
2. Cachepot – Poetic drawings by a loving soul who nourishes her readers with photos and writings which are spiritual meditations.
3. Here with T – T’s art is created with a deep sense of connection to the land she loves. Her photos of Australia transport me from my rainy, cold home to her warm, parched one.
4. Carole Reid – A fellow Northwesterner, Carole’s blog shares her wonderful art and warm sense of humor.
5. True Adventures of an Art Addict – Honest, intelligent writing accompanies Sharmon’s dreamy artwork.
From what I have been able to research, the Liebster Award: honors bloggers of note who have under 200 followers. The Rules (of course, this is entirely voluntary):
1. Thank the giver and link back to her/him.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and leave a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
Blogging continues to make my life rich and full in connection with all of you through reading your beautiful blogs and corresponding via comments and email. Thanks again, Nadia, and happy day to all from Flossy and me, sus