Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

New Toy, Camping Dogs, and the Half Moon

I treated myself to a new set of Prismacolor pencils - the 72 pencil set - and was happily trying them out yesterday.
My work for Rain Forest Festival looks on from my studio window ledge.  Last week I built the base for the Deer Woman, and gave her a skirt (come to find out, she is modest)!
Outside this window is a little park on pilings over Hammer Slough.  The flowers are lovely - nasturtiums are one of my favorites.


Last Saturday, my friends and I went camping out at Ohmer Creek campground.  Flossy had the best time of her life running (and begging) with the little pack we had out there.

And finally, the beautiful half-moon at twilight early in the week.




1 comment:

  1. 72 prismacolor pencils! whoo!

    *everything* here is smile making! this park, happy dogs, the moon...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you - please leave me a note.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...