Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Gray Area

Yesterday we were still in the rainy zone.
Overnight, temperatures dropped just enough to give a return to snow - I am glad. 
Early this afternoon, a beach walk while the bread dough was rising.  The geese were not about to take wing while it was socked down to the water.  So still... 
 
Even Flossy took a barking break to listen to the little waves cast up by a passing boat.
The old driveway reminds me of Robert Frost’s poem
 Even my sketchbook page is in this gray area.

5 comments:

  1. and here we are
    sweating and dripping

    wishing for relief...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your drawings. I would love to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the drawing-more please! Flossy- all I can think is of those cold paws!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y know your paiting in a latinoamerican blog from CHILE.
    It name is SUREANDO.
    Congratulations you are a real artist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. there are many shades of gray, your drawing is beautiful. And that track through the trees is amazing. I just love your surroundings there is so much there to see. what a great thing to do while the bread is rising.

    xt

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you - please leave me a note.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...