Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Small Writing Challenge

Thank you to Kel for bringing to my attention the River of Stones project, which fits right in to my new years’ resolve to become more keenly aware of the moment, day by day.

I’ll be posting one small writing each day for the month of January, over toward the bottom of the right sidebar under the heading ‘Small Stones’.  These writings will be based on some closely observed moment, object or incident I encounter that day.
'The Winter Rainbow' daily drawing, Pigma pen and prismacolor pencil in 9"x6" sketchbook
If you are interested in participating, it’s not too late.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a good start to 2012. Best wishes staying in the moment. It is something I strive for but have trouble achieving. It is good goal to work towards and makes life better all the way around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant idea. Funny how we seem to be in parallel

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few blocks over, a dog honors the ancient tradition of the twilight bark

    LOVE THIS!
    and what a clever idea to collate them as a sidebar spot

    I'm letting my stones drop in various bends of the river - between blog, facebook, twitter and the river blog

    but at the end of the month I will have a small journal with my original handwritten stones in it

    so glad you decided to jump in the river too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Small Stones.

    Best wishes for New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you - please leave me a note.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...